net:gain is a development programme that helps leaders of Voluntary and Community Organisations (VCOs) take control of strategic planning and apply it to technology. The net:gain on-line experts also provide pre-sales Help and Advice to organisations registered with the CTX Programme.
The net:gain programme consists of up to three workshops, as well as on-line support, that enable participants to:
- Master a simple and effective Ten Step planning method
- Share issues with experts and peers
- Become more effective leaders of their organisations
Those organisations that undertake the development programme benefit from:
- A whole year’s access to a support network
- A workbook to develop their own plan
- Templates and planning tools that make change happen
- Mentoring, demonstrations and signposting
- Discounts on training, services and equipment
The value of net:gain is recognised by Capacitybuilders who subsidise the net:gain programme, under ChangeUp, to enable all members of the Voluntary and Community Sector to benefit from it.
To find out more about net:gain, please visit www.net-gain.org.uk or call 024 7685 3054.