Norton 360 protects PCs against the latest online threats and also includes tools for tuning up systems and backing up data. It does most of its work in the background while consuming few system resources and requiring little user interaction.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Norton 360 to:
• Protect your organisation's data from viruses, spyware, spam, and other threats and keep your backups current
• Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
• Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so they can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organization's computers
• 24/7 threat monitoring and insight: Aggregates reports from numerous sources, including the Norton community, to identify the latest verified threats.
• SONAR: Uses behavior technology to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
• Safe Web and Facebook: Protects users who surf the Internet or receive Facebook feeds from dangerous links, infected downloads, and unsafe websites.
• Organizationwide management: The cloud-based Norton Management Center allows you to fix, update, renew, and install all your organization's Norton products from a single location.
• PC Tune-up: Provides tools to fix common computer problems, free up memory, remove unneeded files, and clean up the hard drive.
This product description is for the version of Norton 360 that was released in September 2012. However, when you download your Norton product, you will receive the most recent version. As updates are released, they are installed automatically.
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
The administrative fee for this online product is not refundable.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, the CTX Programme will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?