Streets & Trips 2013 is travel-planning software that allows users to plan trips in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This donation provides one license.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Streets & Trips to:
• Plan trips and send route information to employees, volunteers, and clients via email or transfer it to a compatible GPS device
• Design efficient driving routes and print street-by-street directions if your organization provides transport or transportation planning
• Prepare for your trip: You can calculate mileage, trip costs, and arrival time before departure.
• Plan optimal routes: You can download current road construction data and view 2.5 million points of interest, such as city halls, restaurants, and ATMs when planning a trip.
• Use with Global Positioning System (GPS) devices: You can send route information to a GPX-compatible GPS device (see the System Requirements for necessary hardware).
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires installation media and a license key. The license key allows you to use the installation media to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for.
Expect three emails:
1. When your donation request has been approved, CTX Programme will send a message to your organisation email address confirming the number of licenses you have requested.
2. Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organisation to the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
3. CTX Programme will send an email with information about managing your donation at the VLSC. If you are new to the VLSC, you should wait for this email before you register there.
Under the Software Assurance programme, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
• 300-MHz (or higher) processor
o 1 GB for Windows Vista
o 256 MB for Windows XP or Windows Server 2003
o 512 MB for Windows Server 2008
o Running additional applications simultaneously might require additional memory
• 1.8 GB available hard-disk space (some users might require up to an extra 300 MB for System Files Update; hard-disk usage varies depending on configuration)
• DVD drive if installing from disc
• 1024x768-pixel or higher-resolution display with 256 colors (higher resolution and more colors required for Driving Guidance feature)
• Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows XP (32-bit only); Windows Server 2003/2008 (32-bit only); or later operating system
Requirements for specific features:
• For GPS functionality — a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and and an available USB port
• For Voice Output — a compatible sound card
• For Send To Mobile or Send To as attachment — Microsoft-compatible email software such as Microsoft Outlook
• For Send To as picture — Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007
• For some features — Microsoft Internet Explorer (included but will not displace the primary browser)
• For some features — broadband Internet connection recommended
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?