• Donated products will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
• Religious organisations without a secular community designation are not eligible to participate in this programme. A secular designation is defined as an organisation separate from the church or religious organisation that provides services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and does not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
• Donated products will not be made available to fraternities or sororities, Scouts, computer refurbishing programmes, legislative and political organisations, or advocacy groups.
• Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme.
• Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
• Eligible organisations may request up to a total of four individual applications or one suite application per fiscal year (1st July to 30th June).
• Only organisations with annual operating budgets of £6 million or less are eligible to receive this donation.
• Adobe products may not be transferred or resold.
• Adobe products may not be used for raffles, door prizes, or any other fundraising activities or individual awards.
This donation is available to eligible UK Registered Charities and Charitable Housing Associations.
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?