Adobe Acrobat XI Pro is publishing software for viewing, creating, combining, and controlling Adobe PDF documents for distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
This donation provides a license that allows a single user to install and use the software. See below for additional licensing information.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Acrobat Pro to:
• Create and publish outreach materials or professional reports that combine multiple types of content
• Save paper and money by creating and distributing electronic documents and forms
• Ensure document accessibility for people with disabilities
• Convert or scan to PDF: You can create Adobe PDF documents from any application that prints, including Microsoft Office software, web browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox, and Lotus Notes. PDFs can also be created from scanned paper documents and forms.
• Combine files from multiple applications: You can combine a range of file types into a single PDF document or place them into a single portfolio. Documents and portfolios can include multimedia content, including FLV or H.264 video and web pages.
• Protect PDF files and documents: You can apply document controls and security with password protection; permissions for printing, copying, and changing; and digital signatures. You can also permanently remove concealed information and use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive content.
• Collect data with fillable PDF forms: You can create fillable forms from scanned paper, PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets. Filled-out forms can be collected into a searchable, sortable, PDF package, and their data can be exported into a spreadsheet.
• Perform collaborative document reviews: Multiple participants can conduct collaborative document reviews that allow reviewers to see one another's comments. Users of the free Adobe Reader as well as Acrobat can add comments to documents.
• Export PDF files: Save entire PDF files or just selected portions of them as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel documents, retaining layout, fonts, formatting, and tables.
If you're the licensed user, you may also install and use the software on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, CTX Programme will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
• 1.3-GHz (or higher) processor
• 512 MB or more RAM; 1 GB recommended
• 1.859 GB available hard-disk space
• 1024x576-pixel (or higher) display
• Windows XP with SP3 Home, Professional, Tablet PC (32-bit or 64-bit) or SP2 (64-bit); Windows Server 2003 (for 64-bit, SP2 with Microsoft Update KB930627 required); Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Vista with SP2 Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Vista not officially supported
• For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 or Windows XP with SP2 — Microsoft Update KB930627 required
• Internet Explorer 7 or later; Firefox 3.5 or laterExtended Support Release; Chrome
• The capacity to download 500 MB of data
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?