Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is a professional HTML editor for design, development, coding, and publication of websites, web pages, and web-based applications.
Benefits for Organisations
If you have web development experience, you can use the tools in Dreamweaver to:
• Develop and implement websites via FTP and CMS frameworks, including WordPress, Joomla!, and Drupal
• Build Internet applications for browsers, tablets, and smartphones
• HTML5 and CSS3 support: The CSS panel helps style your pages with the latest CSS specifications. While working in the code view, Dreamweaver also provides code hinting for HTML5.
• Visual interface: Visual layout tools facilitate coding. The Fluid Grid Layout builds complex web designs and layouts for display on different screen sizes for desktops and devices.
• Live View: The WebKit rendering engine helps ensure consistency and cross-browser compatibility.
• Multiscreen Preview: This panel allows you to preview your smartphone, tablet, and desktop designs at the same time. Media query support helps style and visualize rendering of your designs for a variety of devices.
This product license allows a single user to install and use the applications included in this suite on one computer. You can't install the individual components on separate computers.
If you're the licensed user, you may also use the software on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, CTX Programme will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
• Multicore Intel processor
• 512 MB or more RAM
• 1.8 GB available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation — cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash memory–based storage devices)
• 1280x800-pixel (or higher) display with 16-bit video card
• Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7
• Java Runtime Environment 1.6
• For HTML5 media playback — QuickTime 7.6.6
• The capacity to download about 406 MB of data
• Internet connection for product activation; broadband connection for online services
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?