Adobe InDesign CS6 is a page-layout application for designing and publishing documents in print, online, or for mobile devices.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use the tools in InDesign to:
• Create print publications like professional letterhead or monthly newsletters
• Design digital content like interactive presentations or marketing campaigns
• Produce interactive features that can be exported as SWF files for playback in Flash Player
• Creative tools: The various palettes in InDesign allow you to adjust typography, layout, graphics, and visual effects settings.
• Multimedia integration: InDesign allows you to add images, video, and audio to create interactive documents for use on mobile devices.
• Preflighting: This feature highlights potential production problems in real time so you can quickly navigate to a problem, fix it directly in layout, and keep working.
• Adaptive Design Tools: These tools help repurpose page layouts to multiple page sizes, screen sizes, orientations, and devices without losing design or typography settings.
This product license allows a single user to install and use the applications included in this suite on one computer. You can't install the individual components on separate computers.
If you're the licensed user, you may also use the software on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, CTX Programme will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
• Multicore Intel processor
• 1 GB or more RAM; 2 GB recommended
• 2.6 GB available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation — cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash memory–based storage devices)
• 1024x768-pixel (or higher) display with 16-bit video card; 1280x800 recommended
• Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
• For exporting SWF files — Flash Player 10
• The capacity to download about 1.4 GB of data
• Internet connection for product activation; broadband connection for online services
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?