Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended includes all the functionality of Photoshop Standard plus tools for 3D painting and editing, rich motion graphics editing, and enhanced image analysis.
Benefits for Organisations
If you have image editing experience, you can use the tools in Photoshop Extended to:
• Edit and clean up photos of volunteers and on-site events
• Create graphics for use in print materials, online, in videos, and in interactive features
• Analyze measurement data in images
• Smart Filters: These filters add, adjust, and remove filters on an image without resaving the image or starting over to preserve quality. Nondestructive Smart Filters allow you to see changes without altering original pixel data.
• Smart Objects: Pasting as a Smart Object allows you to nondestructively scale, rotate, and warp a raster or vector graphic. Smart Objects also preserve vector data from Illustrator graphics.
• 3D support: Photoshop Extended allows you to paint directly on 3D models, wrap 2D images around common 3D shapes, and convert gradient maps to 3D objects. Adobe's Repoussé technology lets you create 3D logos, buttons, and artwork from any text layer, selection, path, or layer mask.
• Quantitative analysis: The analysis tools in Photoshop Extended can calculate distance, perimeter, area, and other measurements, and recorded data can be exported for further quantitative analysis. These tools support both Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) images and matrix laboratory (MATLAB) processing routines.
• RAW support: Adobe Camera RAW 7 offers powerful preprocessing of RAW camera files from more than 350 digital camera models. Periodic updates bring support to more camera types.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, CTX Programme will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
• Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
• 1 GB or more RAM
• 2 GB available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation — cannot install on removable flash memory–based storage devices)
• 1024x768-pixel display with support for 16-bit color; 1280x800 recommended
• OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card with 512 MB or more VRAM
• Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
• The capacity to download about 1 GB of data
• Internet connection for product activation; broadband connection for online services
Join us on
Session Cookie: Looks like: SESS636698fd811c0f0105518e7332ea5f41
A unique session ID. This expires when you stop using the site
Google Analytics: Looks like: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Analytics cookies track when you accessed the site, how long you spent here, what you did, how you got here, and when you left.
_utma tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before. Expires 2 years after your last visit to this site.
_utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the site. _utmb: Expires 30 minutes after your visit, or after 30 minutes of inactivity. _utmc: Expires when you close your browser.
_utmz tracks identifies where you've come from e.g. from a search engine or from another website. _utmz: Expires 6 months after it was last set.
You can read more about what each Google Analytics cookie does.
www.ctxchange.org: Looks like: ccShowCookieIcon site_cookiecontrol
Used by this popup/site to record whether you have chosen to accept cookies. Duration 180 days.
Show the cookie icon?